KARANGAN KARANGAN KUH :D

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mengenali Dylla :)

Raja Nor Adillah bt Raja Shamsuddin.

 
My personality:
  • I’m loud.
  • I cry easily.
  • I'm hoydenish
  • I'm Egonish
  • I'm childish.
  • I have a bad temper. (towards certain people)
  • I’m easy to get along with.
  • Love to laugh out
  • Love to do sumting stupid
  • Always do last minutes work

My appearance:
  • I wear makeup everytime i wanna go out.
  • I wear contacts.
  • I wear Gucci's perfume.
  • I wear Paris Hilton's perfume.
  • I straighten my hair often.
  • I wear dresses.
  • I wear skirts.
  • I wear jeans.
  • I wear tshirts

Relationships:
  • I’m in a relationship with Ahmad Zulhilmi.
  • I'm so happy with him.
  • I'm really love him so much.
  • I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
  • I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did. 
  • I’ve been in love and failed for many times.
Friendships:
  • I have a best friend.
  • I have at least more than ten friends.
  • I can trust at least five people with my life.
Music:
  • I listen to R&B.
  • I listen to pop.
  • I listen to rock.
  • I listen to techno
  • I listen to country. 
  • I listen to Acoustic. 
  • I listen to Heavy Metal
  • I download music.
  • I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until i hate it.
Entertainment:
  • I'm texting with him almost whole day everday.
  • I’ve spent 6 hours on a computer .
  • I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
  • I’ve seen and liked Gossip Girl.
  • I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
  • I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
  • I’ve seen and like Prison Break.
  • I’ve seen and like American Idol.
  • I’ve watched movies.
School:
  • I’ve yelled at a teacher.
  • I’ve been sent to the principals office.
  • I’ve walked out of class.
  • I’ve skipped an entire day of school
  • A teacher has called my parents.
  • I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
  • I’ve been arrested by police because i'm skipped my scholl once.
  • I’ve been suspended.
  • I’ve had an in-school suspension.
Hates:
  • cockroach
  • crossing road
  • cigarette
  • exam
  • liars
  • betrayer

Loves:
  • perfume
  • camera
  • choclate
  • ice-cream
  • high heels.
  • dress.
  • contact lenses.
  • movies
  • window shoping.
  • sleeping
  • eating.
  • dancing.