KARANGAN KARANGAN KUH :D

Monday, December 20, 2010

Ohhmaii. ;(


Him: Why are you breaking up with me?

Her: You should ask yourself.

Him: I'm sorry. Can you please give me another chance?

Her: I've given you too many chances.
too many chances to break my heart into million pieces.

Him: I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I love you.

Her: How I wish love can make things work.
how I wish love can make the pain disappear...but it can't. !! 
please let me go, I need to face reality, forevers don't exist.

Him: You don't need to make excuses.
I'm sure you don't love me anymore, that's why you're giving up.

Her: I love you, so much ! So much that it hurts.
I didn't give up, I already won. These lessons I learned are my prizes.

Him: But I can be your prize. we can do this together,
we can fix your broken heart together.

Her: I can do this on my own.

Him: Well I guess this is the end of everything....

Her: Thank you, thank you for letting me love you this much.
Thank you for hurting me this much.
Thank you for the lessons I learned because of all the pain you've caused me.
Maybe this is really the end of our relationship. 
She walks away andd crying *

Him: *Runs to her and hugs her
I love you, and I will never let you go from me.!!

Her: That is what I was waiting for. I love you too. :)


*******************************************************************************
THE BEST THING IS,
FORGET AND FORGIVE :)